Therapy used to take years. Who has time for that?
Freudians still believe in speculating on your childhood as a life-long process. This isn't for everyone.
Rapid Resolution Therapists believe that a single issue can be solved in 1-8 sessions. More and more often, I'm finding this to be hugely valuable.
Here are some of the benefits of rapid therapy:
- Less suffering. You're over it and back on to your happy life quickly.
- Less cost. Even a $20 co-payment gets expensive after awhile.
- More happiness. We're not dredging for sadness; we're mining for gold. It's all in the approach.
- Less time off work for sessions, dropping the kids off at the babysitter, etc.
- Less fuel burned driving to the office, as you only visit a handful of times.
- No homework. We do all the work in session. And by "we," I mean "I." You speak honestly, and tell me when something does and doesn't fit for you. I will adjust myself accordingly.
With RRT, change is immediate and lasting. You will leave each session feeling well, happier, refreshed, and energized.
Autumn Hahn works in private practice at Clear Mind Group, LLC. in Weston, Florida. She is a licensed mental health counselor and certified clinical hypnotherapist. Appointments can be made by calling 954-612-9553.