This year's successes have included:
- The publishing of my second book, Bubble Wrap Your Kids, a parenting guide for the prevention of childhood trauma
- Some added success in marketing my practice including joining a mastermind group. Said mastermind group is also planning travelling 2-day presentations for next year.
- I bought and renovated a house this year, which has been expensive.
- I've also begun teaching college this year, which has been interesting.
- Some of you know I also started another business this year wherein I'm producing a game that should be available in just a few months in physical (dice) form and an app.
Lots of busy-making things, all of which I'm proud of and require my continued nurturing.
In the next year, I resolve to work weekly on the following goals:
- Be available to friends and family and reach out to those I don't see as often.
- Be present.
- Be mindful of diet/exercise and doing what my body needs.
- Manage time cautiously and waste a little less during my set work hours. This will help me to meet my deadlines and not feel stress from being rushed.
- Put energy toward 2 more books (one on RRT® and therapy and one on etiquette in the modern age - send me your suggestions/comments/questions).
- Spend time growing my practice including doing a pro bono project.
- Give more presentations and do more public speaking.
- Produce the game and keep working on other games - there are a few in progress.
- Pay off the debt to the house and do additional house projects. Spend mindfully.
- Spend some time on Twitter for my businesses.
I hope our resolutions overlap and our combined energy expands to fuel our mutual transformations! Have a prosperous new year.
To support my various projects, follow me at:
Clear Mind Group, Facebook & Twitter, and refer your friends/coworkers/family
Butter Knife Concepts, Facebook & Twitter
Email your questions or thoughts on etiquette or on RRT therapy
Autumn Hahn is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist practicing at Clear Mind Group in Weston, Florida. Call 954-612-9553 for a consultation. Follow Autumn on Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on the right under Follow by Email for the weekly blog delivered directly to you.