Sunday, November 22, 2015

Playlist of Songs for Two Rooms and a Boom

As you may or may not know, in addition to owning Clear Mind Group, I also co-own the board game production company Butter Knife Concepts (Facebook, Twitter). As such, today's blog is about board games.

Two Rooms and a Boom is a party game for 6-30 persons (15-20 is ideal, in my opinion). Each round is timed. You can download their official timers HERE, but I thought a playlist may be more fun. I don't think the rounds need to be exactly as in the instructions, so an extra few seconds for your favorite songs won't make a bit of difference.

Here's a huge list with many genres including "boom" that my group started when we played this game last time. Did I miss anything, or did you find a broken link? Please leave it in the comments.

Disclaimer: Official links were used whenever they could be found. Many songs contain graphic language.

2 minutes

3 minutes

4 minutes

5 minutes

6 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment